With so many management companies to choose from, how do you know which company is right for you? At APM, we partner with you to effectively manage your residential property. Our Agents utilize the latest technology and industry best practices to stay on top of your investment while complying with State and Federal Laws. We pride ourselves on being honest and transparent. We will use our decades of experience to guide you through a first-rate property management experience while building lasting relationships with you and your tenants.
How does this work and what will you do as my property manager?
- Rental valuation in order to maximize your investment.
- Advertising and marketing of your home with 24-hour exposure during a vacancy.
- Showing of your home by our Agents to prospective tenants.
- Professional and thorough tenant screening, including credit and criminal investigations.
- Lease negotiation and other necessary paperwork to comply with State Law.
- Move in condition reports
- Monthly rent collection
- Monthly drive-bys of your home and routine interior inspections to ensure proper upkeep of your home and compliance of the rental contract.
- 24-hour availability to your tenants for emergencies.
- Manage and mitigate tenant issues and complaints.
- Timely payment of any invoices or utility bills associated with your property
- Monthly disbursement of your rental funds via e-check
- Secure and convenient access to your own online portal to access Owner statements and tax documents.
- Provide year-end income reporting and 1099 misc income forms.
- Coordination of repairs and maintenance at your property, ensuring work is completed in a timely and professional manner.
- Obtain estimates for improvements and substantial repairs.
- Move out inspections and assessment of tenants charges followed by completion of the tenants’ security deposit accounting.
- The highest level of communication with you, the property Owner, about issues pertaining to your investment.